Download RaggieSoft Book Reader
There are several broken links that will be worked on now that the Book Reader has moved from .NET Framework 4.8 to .net 6. If you encounter a broken link, simply right click and select Back.
Also, if the screen comes up blank or returns an error: please be patient as WebView2 sets itself up. In the future, we will come up with a loading screen to let you know action is happening.
False Positive Virus Warning: As we don’t have hundreds of dollars (a year!) for a code signing certificate, these downloads will be flagged by your anti-virus software. Your anti-virus software is working exactly as expected.
Welcome to the Book Reader download page. The reader will be installed the first time you try to install a book, but if it does not work, you may download the reader for here. This is more an adventure in
teach us how to write program code. The books are available for reading online as well as download onto your Windows machine (Mac and Linux users: we have neither the time, nor the money, but if you’re interested in teaching us Mac or Linux programming, please get in touch).
Download Book Reader v0.5.3
- Windows 10 (May 2019 Update) or later
- Microsoft .NET 6 Desktop Runtime (the installer will download these if necessary, and we think the version detection bug has been fixed)
- Microsoft WebView2 (the installer will download this if necessary)
- Microsoft WebView2 will not replace your existing browser
What’s New in Update 0.5.2
Release Date 04/17/2022
- Tweaked the order of things in the installer wizard
- Book Installers can now ensure that you either have the Book Reader, or that the Book Reader is up to date