RaggieSoft Book Reader
There are several broken links that will be worked on now that the Book Reader has moved from .NET Framework 4.8 to .net 5. If you encounter a broken link, simply right click and select Back.
Also, if the screen comes up blank: please be patient as WebView2 sets itself up. In the future, we will come up with a loading screen to let you know action is happening.
Download Reader + Book Collection
This includes Beta 3 of the software plus Rachel’s Story, Book 1 and Sarah.
- Software migrated to .net 5, to prepare for future development on different operating systems
- Starting the process of cleaning up Rachel’s Story
- The installer will correctly detect 64-bit CPUs and install into the correct folder
- Engineered the installer to prepare for books being separated out into their own downloads
There is a bug in that WebView2 won’t download. Sorry about that, it is fixed in what will be released as Beta 4. In the meantime, as a workaround, you may download WebView2 from the Microsoft website. The Evergreen Bootstrapper version determines what your system needs and downloads only the necessary files. This is how the Beta 4 installer of the Book Reader will handle things.
- Windows 8 or later
- Microsoft .net 5 (the installer will download this if necessary)
- Microsoft WebView2 (the installer will download this if necessary)
Microsoft WebView2 will not replace your existing browser.